Project Management Principal
We're looking for a highly energetic and ambitious Project Management Principal to join our growing digital studio team. Working closely with our Commercial team and Operations Director, you will take the lead on large-scale digital projects and new business opportunities, bringing your experience to the fore to successfully navigate projects through concept, design, prototype, development and implementation. A keen adopter of multiple project management methodologies, you will be versatile enough to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously, successfully planning, prioritising and leading across all deliverables and resources within a programme of work.
You will be our benchmark project manager, defining best practice and leading by example, as well as providing support mentorship for our existing project management team and new starters. You will be responsible for working with the Operations Director to iteratively and positively shape our studio operations for both people and processes, providing a bottom-down approach to compliment their top-down approach. You will be recognised as the go-to project manager for complex and tactical problem solving, and have full confidence in representing the Project Management team internally and externally.
- Highly confident in leading a project - from managing clients, schedules, budgets, assets and adhering to scope
- Meticulous attention to detail and organisation
- Strong alignment with client side product owners, and internal strategy and creative teams, to produce innovative and scalable digital products
- Highly motivated and energetic, transmitting this through into project teams to produce work of the highest quality that 383 are known for.
- Decisive and solutions-minded, able to progress a situation forward independently with ease
- Able to present confidently, and with vision, in front of clients and internal teams, including senior management
- Comfortable challenging the status quo with new ideas but also able to successfully implement them
There's loads of great reasons to join the 383 team...
- Flexible working hours for night owls and early risers.
- Comprehensive health cover, dental cover and eyecare.
- Free Gym, Cinema, Netflix or Spotify membership.
- 20 days holiday per year, +1 for every year you’re here (max 25).
- Your birthday off. Nobody wants to be at work on their birthday.
- Extended Christmas break on us which won’t come out of your holiday.
- A bonus holiday day per year if you can book early and help us plan.
- Annual '383 weekender'. Previous trips include Bruges, Budapest and Amsterdam.
- One month paid sabbatical after 5 years to learn and explore new things.
- Regular training, books and conference budget to keep you sharp
- Free 'fat friday' breakfast every week.
- Real machine coffee, soft drinks, fruit and snacks on tap.
- Childcare vouchers for the parents amongst us.
- Cycle to work scheme to keep your miles up.