Description383 is an eConsultancy Top 100 digital product and customer experience studio who’ve undergone tremendous growth in the past 12 months. As such, we now require a dynamic and commercially savvy client partner to join the existing talented and driven com
The successful person will be primarily responsible for nurturing and growing relationships with our client base, working with them to develop strategic plans that balance out the commercial ambitions of 383 with the business needs of our customers.
We’re looking for an agile and commercial thinker who is naturally curious about how technology can help businesses grow and excite their customers. You’ll have a natural ability to manage and build long term relationships, with an hawk eye for commercial opportunities that deliver tangible returns for both clients and 383. You’ll be right at home taking the strategic lead of your accounts and will have the acumen and confidence to drive them forward. You’ll be extremely digitally savvy and have the foresight to spot new opportunities for our clients whilst being confident enough to pitch and close them.
Reporting to the commercial director, you’ll work closely with the studio team of strategists, designers and engineers as well as the senior leadership team including the marketing director and engineering director.
- Experience of digital marketing and / or product development as well as a proven track record of account management
- Naturally curious about technology and innovation
- You’ll thrive in a fast paced and varied agency environment
- Commercially driven with a vision for identifying growth opportunities in your accounts
- First class communication and presentation skills with a natural ability to build strong relationships
- A proven ability to deliver work within set timeframes and client budgets to a high standard
- A natural team player but also someone who is a doer and self starter, who can think on their own
- Ability to take ownership of projects and run with them no matter how complex they might be by working with the wider teams to help shape and develop them
- High standards of financial planning and administration
There's loads of great reasons to join the 383 team...
- Flexible working hours for night owls and early risers.
- Comprehensive health cover, dental cover and eye care.
- Free Gym, Cinema, Netflix or Spotify membership.
- 20 days holiday per year, +1 for every year you’re here (max 25).
- Your birthday off. Nobody wants to be at work on their birthday.
- Extended Christmas break on us which won’t come out of your holiday.
- A bonus holiday day per year if you can book early and help us plan.
- Annual '383 weekender'. Previous trips include Bruges, Budapest and Amsterdam.
- One month paid sabbatical after 5 years to learn and explore new things.
- Regular training, books and conference budget to keep you sharp
- Free 'fat friday' breakfast every week.
- Real machine coffee, soft drinks, fruit and snacks on tap.
- Childcare vouchers for the parents amongst us.
- Cycle to work scheme to keep your miles up.