Head of Business Development
We're looking for a dynamic and driven new business expert to work closely with the Commercial Director and Marketing Director in identifying, meeting and converting target organisations into clients.
The successful person will be primarily responsible for identifying organisations we'd like to work with, demonstrating our unique point of view to them, developing briefs and ultimately turning them into clients.
They will be responsible for securing meetings with prospects, keeping in touch with these prospects in the long term, handling inbound new business enquiries, qualifying opportunities and leading them through the pipeline from initial contact to closure. They will carry responsibility for identifying the problems and challenges of our prospects and selling solutions to them.
The successful person will have a deep understanding of how the changing customer, competitor and technology landscape is affecting large organisations and understand the strategic advantages of working with an external partner. They should also have a sound understanding of the financial services, retail, travel and leisure sectors. They should be consultative, likeable and able to effectively communicate through telephone calls, e-mails, proposals and presentations with the ability to close a high percentage of opportunities.
It's absolutely key in this role to have been in a UX, technology or design sales role before and have a passion for making brands more responsive to the things that are disrupting them.
• Experience in a UX, technology or design sales role, as well as a proven track record of achieving targets
• Naturally curious about technology and innovation
• You'll thrive in a fast paced and varied studio environment
• Commercially driven with the ability to interrogate a brief
• First class communication and presentation skills with a natural ability to build strong relationships
• A proven ability to deliver proposals within a set timeframe
• A natural team player but also someone who is a doer and self starter, who can think on their own
• Ability to take ownership of a brief and run with them no matter how complex they might be by working with the wider teams to help shape and develop solutions.
There's loads of great reasons to join the 383 team...
- Flexible working hours for night owls and early risers.
- Comprehensive health cover, dental cover and eye care.
- Free Gym, Cinema, Netflix or Spotify membership.
- 20 days holiday per year, +1 for every year you’re here (max 25).
- Your birthday off. Nobody wants to be at work on their birthday.
- Extended Christmas break on us which won’t come out of your holiday.
- A bonus holiday day per year if you can book early and help us plan.
- Annual '383 weekender'. Previous trips include Bruges, Budapest and Amsterdam.
- One month paid sabbatical after 5 years to learn and explore new things.
- Regular training, books and conference budget to keep you sharp
- Free 'fat friday' breakfast every week.
- Real machine coffee, soft drinks, fruit and snacks on tap.
- Childcare vouchers for the parents amongst us.
- Cycle to work scheme to keep your miles up.