About the team
383’s Product team works to understand customer needs, market challenges, and revenue goals of brands, and use this data to deliver commercial returns through the creation of digital value propositions and products. Always seeking to balance the strategic goals of a client’s brand with the needs and expectations of their customers, they ensure any proposition they deliver is engaging and rewarding for the customer, and totally aligned to a client’s strategic plans and objectives. Focused on the needs of the customers and helping brands decide what decisions to make, they determine what actions to take now and in the future, through the creation of products, services and the improvement of customer journeys.
They are responsible for working alongside our Design and Engineering teams to help create high performing digital experiences for our clients. Enabling brands to find the right answers to questions and challenges through the delivery process, and steer projects towards a long-term vision, they collaborate with stakeholders and product owners to agree and deliver on the right solutions for their business.
About the role
We are looking for a proven and digitally-focused Senior Strategist to join our growing studio team. Reporting into the Product Director, you'll be a pivotal member of the Product team, collaborating with a Client Partner and a Project Manager to structure roadmaps and plans, in addition to defining the best possible digital experiences for a select group of clients across the UK and internationally. Acting as the voice of seasoned authority within your projects, you will lean heavily on our Design and Engineering teams to sketch and validate user experiences, with the needs of a brand’s customers and their commercial goals at the heart.
As a senior member of the Product team, you will be comfortable leading on new initiatives, mentoring our teams and transitioning into existing projects where required, continuously ensuring the product or service we are delivering meets all needs of our client’s business, their users and technology capabilities.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with clients to understand their business, strategic goals and objectives.
- Assessing a client’s core value proposition, their competitors and potential new entrants to market to identify areas of opportunity and focus.
- Defining short, medium and long term strategic visions and roadmaps for clients, with associated Product roadmaps and detailed backlogs.
- Partner with client’s customers and users to understand their experiences, pain points and areas of opportunity when interacting with the client’s brand.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Product, Design and Engineering teams to ensure our deliverables are aligned to our strategic vision for a client.
- Acting as overall strategic project lead for key projects and programmes of work across a range of clients within your agency pod.
- Designing programmes of work with the Business Development team, attending project pitches and representing 383 at client kick-off meetings.
- Utilising 383s suite of Strategy tools and products, as well as making recommendations for improvements and new processes as and when recognised.
- Performing Jobs To be Done interviews with client customers to uncover existing, new and unmet user requirements.
- Creation of Value Proposition Canvas’, and associated value propositions aligned to a client’s needs and goals.
- Creation of Business Model Canvas’, required to deliver value propositions agreed with clients.
Your Experience:Your Experience:
- 5 years+ brand or agency experience in value proposition design, product management and/or delivery.
- Digitally focused background across user experience, product management and product development.
- Strong track record in designing and bringing new digital products or services to market, across multiple sectors.
- Assumed role of lead strategist across new business and commercial opportunities, with significant background of presenting to and interacting with senior level stakeholders within a client.
- Demonstrable background in successfully prioritising and deciding product direction within limited timeframes.
- Highly articulate with great presentation and persuasion skills to Senior level executives within clients’ organisation.
- Ability to see the bigger picture and long term vision for a clients’ product or service.
- Able to easily and effectively convey the benefits of products or services to clients and their end users.
- Strong analytical mind, with the ability to blend quantitative and qualitative data to form one cohesive point of view.
- Expert level in the execution of:
- Business Strategy
- Value Proposition Design
- Business Model Canvas Design
- User Research [Quantitative and Qualitative]
- Open - keen to engage with customers, clients and fellow 383ers.
- Inquisitive - naturally curious in understanding friction points and commercial benefit of resolving
- Confident – to make decisions in the best interest of the business and your client.
- Collaborative – working with your pod peers to deliver the most innovative and best work of your careers.
- Curious - agile and commercial thinker about how technology can help businesses grow and excite their customers.
- Pragmatic - A realist and the voice of reason during project delivery, ensuring perfection is strived for.
We’d love it if you . . .
- Had led on new product development for a large, well know brand or organisation.
- Experience in delivering a new product or service across multiple markets and clients.
- Have a great portfolio of products that you're able to clearly show your involvement in during the recruitment process.
- Gained significant experience with a global product or innovation agency
There’s loads of great reasons to become a 383er. Alongside our annual 383 weekender, we hold regular company training events, 383 Labs days, share breakfast and wind-down drinks every Friday, and have unlimited coffee and snacks to keep us going through the working week.
Just to let you know...
We're thrilled with the applications we receive for our roles, and love taking the time to review them, but unfortunately we’re not able to reach out to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application we’ll definitely be in contact with you!