About the team
383’s Project Management team plan, coordinate and deliver all of our closed sales opportunities, collaborating with our Strategy, Design and Engineering teams to execute digital projects to brief and on time.
They are responsible for planning resources, securing estimates, client communication and leading projects from the front to ensure both high quality and delivery to agreed scope. Comfortable in both agile and waterfall methodologies, the team is highly versatile, utilizing numerous software platforms and being responsible for revenue recognition and reporting to 383’s leadership team.
About the role
We’re looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic digital native to join our growing studio team. Reporting into the Head of Project Management, you will work alongside our team of Digital Project Managers in support of several clients and projects simultaneously. With a demonstrable interest in digital delivery and a keen eye for detail, you will be responsible for planning and delivering new and updated content across multiple platforms for our clients, keeping to 383’s highest quality standards.
This is a highly tactical role and requires a versatile and quick-thinking individual who can handle multiple tasks at once, and who will thrive on the opportunity to be part of projects driving digital transformation within some of the world’s biggest brands. You will become an essential part of the Project Management team, and be responsible for being pro-active in broadening both your role scope and 383’s business tools to grow into your next role within the company.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Project Management Team with providing plans and timelines for content population.
- Creating templates for content across a range of Content Management Systems.
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis.
- Assisting the Project Management team in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, RFP’s, tenders, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules
- Assisting the team by managing the content population process across a number of websites, ensuring smooth and effective project delivery.
- Using project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans and work hours.
- Attending client meeting and record requirements on a per project basis, assigning actions to the relevant project teams.
- Support administration including issuing contracts, letters of intent and purchase orders.
- 1-2 years experience in a digital administration role
- Worked in a digital agency
- Part of project teams delivering projects in either agile and waterfall methodology
- Exposure to studio software including Jira, Confluence, SmartSheet, Synergist, InVision and other similar support tools.
- Well organised and a lover of administration tasks.
- Proficient communicator - knowing when to escalate and when to communicate progress across all active workstreams.
- Excellent standard of writing.
- Strong with the numbers - you are well versed in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Curious - in your work, your clients and the business.
- Enthusiastic - challenges are opportunities to build your range.
- Driven - to broaden your role scope and move to the next level.
- Rigour - you are a lover of strong administration and value organization.
- Positive - no challenge is too big or small for you.
We’d love it if you…
- Are an organisational junkie.
- Are an early adopter, centering your world around emerging technology and software.
- Have experience working on a Content Management System
There’s loads of great reasons to become a 383er. Alongside our annual 383 weekender, we hold regular company training days, 383 Labs days, share breakfast and wind-down drinks every Friday, and have unlimited coffee and snacks to keep us going through the working week.
There’s also flexible working hours, your birthday off [because noone wants to work on their birthday], comprehensive health plan and a monthly benefit budget to spend on whatever you like, such as the gym, Netflix, Spotify or shopping vouchers.
Just to let you know...
We're thrilled with the applications we receive for our roles, and love taking the time to review them, but unfortunately we’re not able reach out to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application we’ll definitely be in contact with you!