About the team
383’s Insight & Data team provide invaluable insight, create & validate customer propositions and provide analysis of products helping to shape the direction and vision for the products and services that we create for our clients. Working closely with the Strategy, Design and Engineering teams, they help to blend quantitative and qualitative research methods to not only understand the motivations and aspirations of users, but the business, consumer and market requirements to ensure that everything we produce is valuable, relevant and useful to end users.
About the role
We're looking for an adaptable, resourceful and qualitative focused Insight Analyst to join our growing digital studio team. Reporting to the Product Director, you will be primarily responsible for supporting the rest of the production team in their decision making for clients through the provision of strategic qualitative research and analysis, making sure that the end user is at the heart of the decision, providing compelling insights and data points.
Working closely with the rest of the Insight & Data, Strategy, Design and Engineering teams, you will be responsible for ensuring that we're creating with purpose by uncovering user requirements, having a deep understanding of user experience, in addition to a strong digital background to understand how users interact with products and services.
You will take the lead across a range of projects covering a broad spectrum of clients and sectors, helping to uncover insight and requirements and converting these into reports and key data points that can be used for decision making.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the rest of the production team to gain a high level understanding of active projects and clients
- Assisting in the design and development of research projects, including the research methodology and implementation with a qualitative focus
- Work with our research partners to generate a data collection strategy to maximise the efficient collection of data and its implementation
- Supervising and conducting field work as required
- Conducting field research trips as required
- Carrying out detailed analysis of the information collected from our research partners or third party data sources
- Communicating with internal colleagues and client stakeholders to understand the needs of the client and end users as a whole
- Using data modelling practices to analyse findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and requirements
- Synthesising a broad range of data sources to produce insights and recommendations
- Supporting the rest of the team with embedding all findings from qualitative and quantitative research studies into reports
- Manipulating and interpreting data from multiple data sources, helping to unlock value of existing data
- Simultaneously looking for ways to automate and streamline all reporting deliverables
- Ideally you will have at least 3 years experience in a research focused digital role within marketing or product development.
- You'll have a strong research background (maybe in a similar field).
- Demonstrable and proven background in helping to shape, define and implement research and data requirements within a project.
- Successful track record for integrating with various teams and stakeholders to present, interrogate and synthesis research and data.
- Have significant exposure to different project methodologies including Lean, Agile and Waterfall.
- Operated within a fast-paced and varied agency environment.
- Natural affinity for technology and innovation and the opportunities they present.
- Confidently articulate a research methodology and outcomes with all levels of decision makers.
- Can clearly articulate client requirements in detail and cascade into production, client services and account management teams within the business.
- Comfortable working with and maintaining consistently strong relationships with senior client stakeholders.
- Eager - to make the best possible impression with clients.
- Ambitious - hungry to strive for the best solution (which may not be the easiest) and see these from concept to completion.
- Confident – in your approach and recommendations, sometimes when these may appear risky.
- Collaborative – working with your colleagues and peers to deliver best-in-class proposition to customers.
- Curious - seeking out not only the latest, but most relevant and purposeful technology and UX solutions.
We’d love it if you…
- Have deep exposure to the sectors we have traditionally operated in - retail, travel, financial services and utilities.
- Have won awards at an individual level or as part of your client’s digital work
- Have been a part of a booming and successful start-up culture
There’s loads of great reasons to become a 383er. Alongside our annual 383 weekender, we hold regular company training days, 383 Labs days, share breakfast and wind-down drinks every Friday, and have unlimited coffee and snacks to keep us going through the working week.
There’s also flexible working hours, your birthday off [because no one wants to work on their birthday], comprehensive health plan and a monthly benefit budget to spend on whatever you like, such as the gym, Netflix, Spotify or shopping vouchers.
Just to let you know...
We're thrilled with the applications we receive for our roles, and love taking the time to review them, but unfortunately we’re not able reach out to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application we’ll definitely be in contact with you!