About the team
383's Marketing team play a vital and diverse role in the overall growth of 383. Ultimately responsible for driving new leads and opportunities into the business, they are the champions of the company’s value proposition and ensuring it’s transparent and coherent. Setting and delivering a marketing strategy built on our target customers pains and challenges, they’re responsible for knowing everything about our prospect audience and ensuring our plan of events, thought leadership and communications are consistent and as highly targeted as possible.
In Marketing, you’ll work hard to maintain 383’s big industry reputation across a number of touchpoints including events, content, awards and PR and will work tirelessly to promote the 383 brand and it’s values both internally and to the wider industry. Above all, it’s about helping to deliver a pipeline of opportunities to help us grow.
About the role
As 383’s Marketing Manager, you’ll assist the Marketing Director in delivering an innovative marketing strategy, from running point on our industry-renowned events including the award winning Canvas Conference to delivering industry-leading thought leadership through Journal magazine and our 10 Minute Guides. Our value proposition is the guiding star and you’ll be pivotal in ensuring everything we do is inline with it across a range of marketing tactics. You’ll be commercially minded and target driven, relentlessly focussing on opportunities that can help us grow.
SALARY: £30,000 - £33,000 per annuam
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Driving new leads and opportunities into 383, working closely with the Partnerships Manager and Commercial Director to maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities inline with our target audience.
- Devising and running 383’s event strategy and ensuring a strong, commercial ROI in the form of leads and conversations with target prospects.
- Working closely with other 383ers, you’ll collate and manage the creation of our thought leadership content across a range of formats including our blog, online guides and our printed magazines from conception through to delivery.
- Delivering a mapped-out world class experience for all clients of 383 with the Client Partners
- Management of the 383 marketing budget, ensuring accurate forecasting, spend and reporting.
- You’ll help moderate the 383 website including blogs, case studies and campaign microsites.
- Working closely with our external PR team to help deliver high profile, national PR opportunities
- Championing our value proposition internally, helping to ensure clarity and consistency with the rest of the team
- Worked in a b2b marketing role either for an agency or brand for at least two years
- Experience in devising and running different event formats
- Understand how to budget and deliver results against investment
- Able to demonstrate your understanding of the digital industry
- Able to use a full suite of digital tools and programs to hit your target audience and smash your KPIs
- Recognises tactical opportunities to build new client relationships and turn them into red hot commercial leads
- Expert level at planning and delivering events for prospects, clients and industry talent
- Able to independently copywrite to an astute level
- Proactivity with setting and delivering against business goals and your own personal development
- Tech-obsessed - Keeping pace with the latest digital products, services and trends
- Accurate - You are a stickler for details and meticulous in character
- Confident - You hold your own in conversation with even our most senior clients and partners
- Graft - You won’t mind getting stuck in, staying late or getting in early when the time calls
- Grounded - You’re down to earth and a team-player. There’s no ‘I” in your “team”.
We’d love it if you…
- Are tech savvy and excited by new innovations
- Could explain the difference between corporate innovators and laggards
- Had a secret recipe for getting inside the minds of target prospects
There’s loads of great reasons to become a 383er. Alongside our annual 383 weekender, we hold regular company training days, 383 Labs days, share breakfast and wind-down drinks every Friday, and have unlimited coffee and snacks to keep us going through the working week.
There’s also flexible working hours, your birthday off [because no-one wants to work on their birthday], comprehensive health plan and a monthly benefit budget to spend on whatever you like, such as the gym, Netflix, Spotify or shopping vouchers.
Just to let you know...
We're thrilled with the applications we receive for our roles, and love taking the time to review them, but unfortunately we’re not able reach out to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application we’ll definitely be in contact with you!