Salary c. 28,000 - £30,000
About the team
383s Marketing team play a vital and diverse role in the overall growth of 383. Ultimately responsible for driving new leads and opportunities into the business, they are the champions of the company’s value proposition and ensuring it’s transparent and coherent. Setting and delivering a marketing strategy built on our target customers pains and challenges, they’re responsible for knowing everything about our prospect audience and ensuring our plan of events, thought leadership and communications are consistent and as highly targeted as possible.
In Marketing, you’ll work hard to maintain 383’s big industry reputation across a number of touchpoints including events, content, awards and PR and will work tirelessly to promote the 383 brand and it’s values both internally and to the wider industry. Above all, it’s about helping to deliver a pipeline of opportunities to help us grow.
About the role
As 383’s Marketing Manager, you’ll assist the Marketing Director by owning and delivering the day to day marketing plan. From running point on our industry-renowned events, including the award winning Canvas Conference, to delivering industry-leading thought leadership through Journal magazine and our 10 Minute Guide series. You’ll ensure we’re talking regularly to our network socially and in regular content emails. Our value proposition is the guiding star and you’ll be pivotal in ensuring everything we do is inline with it across a range of marketing tactics. You’ll be very commercially minded and target driven, relentlessly focussing on opportunities that can help us grow.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Driving new leads and opportunities into 383 using our marketing material, working closely with the Partnerships Manager and Commercial Director to maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities inline with our target audience.
- Devising and running 383’s event plan and ensuring a strong, commercial ROI in the form of leads and conversations with target prospects.
- Working closely with other 383ers, you’ll collate and manage the creation of our thought leadership content across a range of formats including our blog, online guides and our printed magazines from conception through to delivery - you’ll have no problem taking care of it all.
- Ensure our clients and partners have the best possible experience of 383 from beginning to end.
- Management of the 383 marketing budget, ensuring accurate forecasting, spend and reporting.
- You’ll help moderate the 383 website including blogs, case studies and campaign microsites.
- Working closely with our external PR team to help deliver high profile, national PR opportunities.
- Championing our value proposition internally, helping to ensure clarity and consistency with the rest of the team.
- You’ll have worked in a b2b marketing role either for an agency or brand for at least two years
- You’ve a proven track record in securing sales leads and opportunities
- You’ve got some experience in devising and running different events
- You can budget and deliver results against investment and know how to track it
- You’re able to demonstrate your understanding of the digital industry
- You’re very commercially minded. You can spot an opportunity or angle and know how to get us in
- You’re confident and outgoing so have no problem networking in a room of clients or target prospects
- You’re able to use a full suite of digital tools and programs to reach your target audience
- You recognise tactical opportunities to build new relationships and turn them into red hot commercial leads
- You’re operational and have no problem devising and running events of different formats and scales.
- You’re proactive with setting and delivering against business goals and your own personal development
- Tech-obsessed - Keeping pace with the latest digital products, services and trends
- Accurate - You are a stickler for details and meticulous in character
- Confident - You hold your own in conversation with even our most senior clients and partners
- Graft - You won’t mind getting stuck in, staying late or getting in early when the time calls
- Grounded - You’re down to earth and a team-player. There’s no ‘I” in your “team”
We’d love it if you…
- Are tech savvy and excited by new innovations
- Had a secret recipe for getting inside the minds of target prospects
- Could talk about digital in large companies without using the word “transformation”
There’s loads of great reasons to become a 383er. Alongside our annual 383 weekender, we hold regular company training days, 383 Labs days, share breakfast and wind-down drinks every Friday, and have unlimited coffee and snacks to keep us going through the working week.
There’s also flexible working hours, your birthday off [because no-one wants to work on their birthday], comprehensive health plan and a monthly benefit budget to spend on whatever you like, such as the gym, Netflix, Spotify or shopping vouchers.
Just to let you know...
We're thrilled with the applications we receive for our roles, and love taking the time to review them, but unfortunately we’re not able reach out to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application we’ll definitely be in contact with you!