About the team
383’s Client Services team lead a pod of several clients, hunting down new revenue opportunities and supporting clients with their plans to transform their value proposition into the digital realm. Working in tandem with a Project Manager and Strategist within their pods, they are responsible for developing a commercial roadmap for each client and realising that strategy through scaled strong partnerships with them.
Working towards a pod target, they are responsible for onboarding new clients successfully into their pods, and nurturing them into long-term successful relationships. Leading the client experience at 383, they are the driving force within their pod, sourcing innovative thinking, case studies and pulling on their pod resources to deliver best-in-class digital opportunities and delivery for their clients.
About the role
We’re looking for a highly ambitious and commercially driven Client Partner to join our growing digital studio team. Reporting into the Head of Client Services & Commercial Director, you will be the key owner of the 383 client experience, focusing your energies to be the client relationship expert within your pod. You will form strategic alliances with senior clients and own their customer experience throughout their life with 383 to drive sales and achieve profit targets within the Commercial team.
As well as being the embodiment of the 383 values with all stakeholders - internal, external & 3rd party, you will manage and direct an individual R&D budget per client to enhance the relationship and achieve an agreed ROI. Receiving creative briefs from your client, you will interpret and share internally within your pod and the necessary 383 teams, as well as constantly assessing and closing cross and up-sell opportunities within immediate client and wider streams. Working as the commercial ambassador for you client internally and externally, you will ensure contact reports of all interactions are recorded and shared, monitor and uphold service level agreements (SLAs) and take the lead on post-project review, playing an integral role in quarterly/6 month/annual reviews with client and wider team.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Awareness of your client’s short/medium/long term strategic, business and personal objectives and plans, and ensuring all opportunities that align with 383’s business are capitalised on.
- Establishing and maintaining strategic relationships with clients across their business at relevant seniority.
- Gain and constantly develop an understanding of your client’s business, audience, marketplace and become their champion within the 383 pod and wider studio.
- Retain and constantly grow your client’s business (financial and scope), widening the footprint and impact 383 have on their business.
- Design and tailor an exceptional 383 customer experience for your client to drive customer satisfaction, loyalty and commercial gain.
- Forecast and commit to annual revenue and profit margin targets by client, with weekly and monthly rolling reporting.
- Define a strategic plan to achieve these targets, working within your pod and in conjunction with Marketing.
- Define and update on a regular basis a strategic client development plan, working in conjunction with your pod and the wider senior team. Key time bound project and commercial milestones should be defined, achieved and reported on when required.
- Support the Head of Client Services and Commercial Director in accurately forecasting annual budgets and strategic planning of resource.
- Take ownership for all client related issues, resourcing and resolving these in a timely and satisfactory manner - involving your pod and wider team where necessary.
- Be the senior point of contact for your client, working with the Head of Client Services and Commercial Director to ensure all key stakeholders are man marked and strategic relationships are built and managed.
- As a lead role within your pod, work with the Head of Business Development, Marketing Director and Commercial Director to prospect, win and onboard new clients.
- Collaborate with your pod PM to define, write and gain internal approval for project proposals.
- Work with client strategist to define, agree upon and activate a client specific project pipeline using all possible marketing collateral at your disposal.
- 4 years experience in a commercially focused digital role within marketing or product development
- Demonstrable and proven background in growing a set of clients and consistently exceeding revenue targets
- Regularly produced quarterly and annual commercial roadmaps for both client and commercial management and delivered upon them
- Have significant exposure to Agile, Lean and Waterfall project delivery methodologies
- Operated within an fast-paced and varied agency environment
- Natural affinity for technology and innovation and the opportunities they present.
- Commercially driven to hunt down targets and realise all possible revenue opportunities with clients.
- Confidently collaborate and partner with all levels of decision makers.
- Can clearly articulate client requirements in detail and cascade across multiple individuals and teams within the business.
- Comfortable working with and maintaining consistently strong service quality across multiple clients.
- Eager - to make the best possible impression with clients.
- Ambitious - hungry to close sales opportunities and look to the next deal.
- Confident – to make decisions in the best interest of the business and your client.
- Collaborative – working with your pod peers to deliver the most innovative and best work of your careers.
- Curious - Agile and commercial thinker about how technology can help businesses grow and excite their customers.
We’d love it if you…
- Have deep exposure to the sectors we have traditionally operated in - retail, travel, financial services and utilities.
- Have won awards at an individual level or as part of your client’s digital work
- Have been a part of a booming and successful start-up culture
There’s loads of great reasons to become a 383er. Alongside our annual 383 weekender, we hold regular company training days, 383 Labs days, share breakfast and wind-down drinks on Fridays, and have unlimited coffee and snacks to keep us going through the working week.
There’s also flexible working hours, your birthday off [because no one wants to work on their birthday], comprehensive health plan and a monthly benefit budget to spend on whatever you like, such as the gym, Netflix, Spotify or shopping vouchers.
Just to let you know...
We're thrilled with the applications we receive for our roles, and love taking the time to review them, but unfortunately we’re not able reach out to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application we’ll definitely be in contact with you!